Rock Solid Services
Get ready-mixed concrete and more from Yard-At-A-Time Concrete (1988) Ltd.
Yard-At-A-Time Concrete (1988) Ltd. is the Lower Mainland’s trusted supplier of quality ready-mix concrete for over 25 years. Our unique ability to deliver in small quantities to homeowners, contractors, municipalities, and many other satisfied customers has given us the reputation of small delivery our specialty. You can depend on us for your next home improvement project or small commercial project.
Why Yard-At-A-Time Concrete?
Most Versatile Fleet in the Market
• Our smallest trucks can reach locations where our competition cannot.
• Small mixers mean your small loads are mixed properly, meaning top quality concrete no matter the size of the load.
Quality Ready-Mixed Concrete
• We have a fulltime mix design engineer on staff to ensure top quality ready-mixed concrete.
• All material conforms to CSA and building code standards.
• From start to finish, our process is designed for delivering top quality products, unmatched service, at the best price guaranteed.
Old Fashioned Service
• We’ve been in business for 30+ years • Our drivers will assist with pouring the concrete.
• All of our trucks carry a wheelbarrow • Convenient timely deliveries and emergency services are available.
Small Delivery is Our Specialty
We’re known for ready-mixed concrete delivered from a minimum of 1/2 metre; we pride ourselves on our service, quality product and competitive "small delivery" pricing.
Our fleet of small, customized ready-mix trucks is able to deliver small quantities in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
You can count on us.
Our Flexibility and Availability
We are available for delivery from Monday to Saturday (closed on Sundays). Should you wish a delivery that does not fit during regular operating hours, call our customer service representative and talk to us about arranging a delivery that will suit your needs (extra charges may be applicable)
Please note: subject to change.
We’ll help you understand the tips and tricks that help you protect yourself.
Browse our FAQ to learn all you need to know about our concrete services.
Get an estimate for the cost of our services before you book an appointment.