We can adjust our mixes to fit your particular application. Our materials include:
- High quality ready-mix concrete (we do not use fly-ash in our mixes – only type 10 cement powder)
- Standard ready-mix concrete from 20 mpa to 40 mpa (depending on your application, skim coat to driveways where rock size does matter)
- Sand mixes
- Birds-eye (5-8 mm)
- Torpedo (1/2" or 10-15 mm)
- Standard rock (20 mm)
- Specialized mixes such as exposed aggregate and stamp mix (we offer three sizes of rock in our exposed aggregate: birds-eye at 5-8 mm, torpedo at 10-14 mm and a 10mm Chilliwack exposed)
- Stamp mix: a popular and decorative alternative to regular concrete to which colour can be added in order to enhance the look, from brick to shale to many other unique appearances.
With our fleet of small ready-mix trucks, we are able to access small driveways, back alleys and restricted areas where the larger standard-sized ready-mix trucks may be unable to go. Please see below our specifications of our fleet.
- Single-axle trucks (small) – capacity of 0.5 meters up to 2.8 meters
- Tandem axle trucks (larger) – capacity of 0.5 meters up to 4.6 meters
We also have blocks for retaining walls and well head protectors. Call us today to receive your free estimate.